C&C | Curation & Cultivation
Stop Networking & Start Friendworking Workshop with Focus St Louis
Networking is so old school. It’s exchanging business cards at events to see what you can get, but friendworking is new school and the cool thing to do. Friendworking is a focus on the who not the do, it’s giving not getting, it’s adding meaning. In this session, Focus St Louis emerging leaders learned how to friendwork their way to personal and professional success and how to set themselves apart from the rest.
- Emerging leaders learned the difference between networking and friendworking.
- Emerging leaders learned how to improve their lives and businesses by shifting their communication style from a networking mindset to a friendworking mindset.
- Emerging leaders learned and practiced friendworking techniques that they could apply immediately.
So friends, if you want to schedule some Curation & Cultivation for your peeps just click the Contact Us key. We do everything from workshops to retreats or you can just have Keisha speak.
C&C | Curation & Cultivation
Connection Confidence Session @ UMSL Women's Leadership Institute
Many people avoid building relationships. Why? They think it’s too time consuming or they are overwhelmingly shy. And it’s true. It’s a commitment that takes courage and persistence BUT it’s extremely significant. And for the record, you can connect by simply being you. By living how you normally live and doing what you normally do. In this session, the women at UMSL's Women's Leadership Institute learned how to make connecting a part of their daily to-do.
- Thank you for presenting with such enthusiasm and professionalism. Too many leaders do one without the other. You inspire me!
- Thank you so much for teaching us how to connect; I've already found myself wiggling about. Your energy is fantastic and it was a pleasure!
Let us repeat...if you want to schedule some Curation & Cultivation for your peeps just click the Contact Us key. We do everything from workshops to retreats or you can just have Keisha speak.
C&C | CURATION & CULTIVATION
Strengthening STL as a Start-up Community Happy Hour + Panel Discussion with Cultivation Capital and Venture For America
You can't strengthen a community without connecting and you can't connect without people. During this panel discussion, Keisha was a voice for the people. She spoke about bridging the gap between entrepreneurship and economic mobility, she spoke about access for under-served communities, she spoke about mentorship, advocacy and sponsorship and she spoke about connecting start-up employees to diverse employers. Why? Because mission is a big part of our business.
Keisha believes by connecting people to people and people to resources she can increase movements, access, communication and progress to get the right people in the right seats to end inequality. If you would like to have Keisha speak at your next panel, round-table or event let us know by clicking the link below.